Sensual Massage therapy is actually a type of massage which can be made to improve intimacy among individuals within a relationship. It is any touch-based therapy that involves contact with the genitals. Traditionally, it was meant to be a relaxing service for stress relief.
Find below the current providers for this massage type ordered by popularity ( reviews ):
The Benefits of a Sensual Massage
Sensual massage is healthy and also sexy, and the physical effects become part of the experience.
- Sensual massage boosts blood flow all across the body. It also reduces the levels of cortisol, the stress hormone, in the body and increases oxytocin, a hormone involved with feelings of affection and bonding.
- Sensual massage can be a great way to develop intimacy, relieve stress, and help with relaxation. Some people are nervous about introducing the possibility of sensual massage to their partners; rest assured that most people will enjoy the experience.
- Sensual massage can be an excellent remedy for tension and sore muscles. It’s meant to be calming, which can be a surprising purpose for people who equate sensual massage with sexual intercourse.
- Regular massage can also lead to improved immune function and better general health overall. Men and women can also concentrate on distinct regions from the entire body with massage.
Where You Can Enjoy the Sensual Massage?
Sensual massage is not offered in a professional spa. The massage therapists who work at spas are trained in therapeutic massage, which is based on Swedish massage techniques. If you asked for sensual massage at a spa, it will be interpreted as a request for sexual contact. It is a breach of spa etiquette to ask for sex as part of a therapeutic massage. They may explain that is not the purpose of this massage and continue working, but they may end the massage right there.
Men sometimes ask for sex during massage in an indirect fashion by directing them “work higher” when they get to their thighs or “work lower” when they massage their chest. They also ask the therapist to remove the sheet or ask if the therapist does “extras” or “happy endings.” None of this is appropriate — or legal — in a spa setting.
- We are not an escort agency, or any sort of agency. The only purpose of “London Massage” website is to try and list the best massage and Sensual Massage providers in London.
- We do not pass any of this information to third parties, or anyone else except law enforcement if absolutely necessary. This website is a directory only and is not a agency.
- Any service featured on this website has nothing to do with us, we do not endorse or recommend any service, please do your own research before using the services of any company or independent masseuse featured on this website. We have a review system designed to aid you to make the best decision on your own.
- You must be over 18 years old to visit this website due to the erotic nature of the content. If you under the age of 18 please leave now.
- For more information please read our Terms and Conditions.
If you are a massage provider and you would like to get listed, please visit the Get Listed section.
We try to list the best massage providers based in London, so you should not find here any B&S or fake providers. If you do find such, do not hesitate to contact us and we will remove that listing.