Find below the current providers for this massage type ordered by popularity ( reviews ):
After your shoes are removed you will lay down on the bed of the aqua massage machine. You will put on headphones to listen to relaxing music during your massage. The cover of the machine will come down over you.
Then a bar with 36 water jets travels from your toes to your neck and back again and again for the duration of your massage. You will not get wet in an aqua massage machine; there is a barrier between you and the water. Learn more about Aqua Massage here.
What are the benefits?
- Reduced stress
- Muscle tension relief
- Reduced soreness
- Improved sleep
- Increased circulation
- Pain reduction/elimination
- Decreased muscle spasms
- Increased range of motion and flexibility
- Improved blood circulation
- Increased levels of energy
Will I get wet?
- No. There is a waterproof barrier between you and the water jets. It is a thin layer, so you will get all the benefits of the warm water pressure, but it does keep you from getting wet.
What about privacy?
- Sometimes traditional massages can be uncomfortable for those people who are, by nature, shy or reluctant to disrobe in the presence of another person. Aqua Massages are completely private.
In comparison to a hand massage ?
- Aqua Massage is a convenient way to get the therapeutic results of a traditional hand massage, without the time constraints. The bed allows you to lay down, fully clothed, and enjoy customised water pressure on all areas of your body for as little as 15 minutes, if that’s all the time you have.
- If you belong to a fitness center that offers “Hydro Massage” beds, you can use them every time you work out without having to go out of your way. Also, the beds are much more cost effective than traditional massages, but offer most of the same benefits for the mind, body, and soul.
How relaxing is the Aqua Massage?
- The sound of water, the feeling of the jets pulsating over your body repeatedly, and the option of in-bed music during a treatment offer an optimally relaxing experience.
What is a “Hydro Massage” Bed?
- The Hydro Massage bed is a convenient, dry, full body massage with the use of pressurised water. Simply lie down in the open design bed, fully clothed, and feel the immediate benefits of the travelling jet system, which delivers an “all sides” body massage.
- The bed can be easily customised to put pressure exactly where you need it most.
- We are not an escort agency, or any sort of agency. The only purpose of “London Massage” website is to try and list the best massage and Aqua Massage providers in London.
- We do not pass any of this information to third parties, or anyone else except law enforcement if absolutely necessary. This website is a directory only and is not a agency.
- Any service featured on this website has nothing to do with us, we do not endorse or recommend any service, please do your own research before using the services of any company or independent masseuse featured on this website. We have a review system designed to aid you to make the best decision on your own.
- You must be over 18 years old to visit this website due to the erotic nature of the content. If you under the age of 18 please leave now.
- For more information please read our Terms and Conditions.
If you are a massage provider and you would like to get listed, please visit the Get Listed section.
We try to list the best massage providers based in London, so you should not find here any B&S or fake providers. If you do find such, do not hesitate to contact us and we will remove that listing.